Friday 31 October 2008

Fleet Foxes at the Custard Factory

The Seattle fivesome come to the creative hub of Birmingham tonight, and I shall be along to cast my expert critical eye on their performance.

I have been listening to their album in the office this week and I am very much looking forward to experiencing them tonight. Their Baroque harmonies give them a unique appeal and I strongly suggest to anyone of the throngs of people that read this blog to be in attendance tonight.

In a such a dismal time for popular music, it is refreshing to hear a genuinely original band floating in the sea of abominable dross that recieves direct pollution from the x factor studios.

I will be documenting the gig in a no doubt inspirational review tomorrow when I lift my head above the hangover parapet.

Watch this space.

No comments: